New Student Application
Step by Step Instructions for Applying to SLU's 1818 ACC Program
If you are a student who is brand new to the 1818 ACC Program and has not taken any 1818 ACC courses in your high school there are four important steps you need to follow to ensure you get registered on time and correctly.
- Speak with your high school coordinator or instructor(s) who will:
- ensure you have met the 1818 ACC Admission Standards
- provide you with application materials
- provide you with the link to our New Student Application
- Complete the Application Worksheet
- This includes the Course Reference Number(s) (CRN) associated with the class(es) you are wanting to take
- Complete the Online Application
- See the Google Sideshow above for step by step instructions
- Print the confirmation screen that appears after the application is completed
- Return the printed confirmation to your high school instructor or coordinator for their records
After you are successfully registered, you will receive a postcard in the mail with helpful information. Be sure to share this postcard with your parents.
Note: Registration and Application Deadline dates are posted on the 1818 ACC Calendar