Students enrolled in the School for Professional Studies are encouraged to seek tutoring. Our tutors might not have taken an SPS related course, but they are willing to help to the best of their abilities.
To schedule an appointment, review the SLU Appointments instructions.
SPS Courses for which we provide tutoring:
- Chemistry 100 (Chem & the Environment)
- Chemistry 153 (Principles of Chemistry)
- CST 295 (Principles of Data Analysis): Tutors provided work with undergraduate statistics courses like Stats 110 and Math 130.
- Math 092 (Basic Mathematics)
- Math 093 (Elementary Algebra)
- Math 120 (College Algebra)
- MTK 114 (Intermediate Algebra)
- History 111 and 112 (Origins of the Modern World)
- Psychology 101 (General Psychology)
- Philosophy 105 (Introduction to Philosophy)
- Theology 100 (Theological Foundations)
Also review the other undergraduate courses for which we offer tutoring.