With registration about to begin this is a reminder for students, faculty and staff, to verify their EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION SYSTEM information in Banner. Students must update their information in order to register for classes.
To complete the process, log directly into Banner Self-Service at banner.slu.edu.
Instructions for verifying Emergency Notification Information in Banner Self-Service and to remove EC hold if one has been placed:
1) Close mySLU
2) Type banner.slu.edu in the address bar
3) Log in to Banner Self-Service with your SLU NET ID and password (email without "@slu.edu")
4) You might be asked to verify Ethnicity; if not, skip to step 5
- Make Changes
- Select Continue. After reviewing, select Done
(If it does not take you back to the verification page, log out and in again to banner.slu.edu)
5) Review your contact information, especially your phone number(s)
6) Use the active link under PHONES to update and add phone numbers
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Select Phone Type from drop down
- Enter only a 3 digit area code and 7 number phone number without a hyphen
- This number will only be used in the event of a campus emergency (The Emergency system cannot currently accept international numbers)
- Submit will take you back to the verification page
(If this does not take you back to the verification page, log out and in again to banner.slu.edu)
7) Verify your information
8) Check first box if you want to receive a text message for the cell phone you added
9) Check second box that you have verified / updated your phone numbers. (Required)
11)Your hold will be automatically deleted.
(You can verify your holds in Banner Self-Service at banner.slu.edu)