Dee Anna Glaser, M.D., is recruiting children from 5-17 years old who have experienced a reduction in fullness, darkness, length or number of eyelashes following cancer chemotherapy.
Eligible persons will receive an investigational topical medication.
Your child may be eligible if he/she:
- Is between 5 and 17 years of age
- Has a parent's/legal guardian's written consent
- Has completed their chemotherapy treatment for cancer at least 4 weeks but no more than 24 weeks prior to the study beginning and is now post-chemotherapy or on maintenance chemotherapy
- Meets the baseline eyelash evaluation scores
- Satisfies other study entry requirements (as evaluated by study site staff)
The study will last five months and will include six-to-seven visits to the study site. You and/or your child may receive, at no cost, the following supplies and/or procedures:
- Study Medication
- Study related eye exams
- Study related physical exams
- Compensation for time and travel