United Way donors who pledge $1,000 or more may be eligible to be a member of one or more of the following Leadership Giving Affinity Groups. There is no better way to meet other community-minded individuals while enjoying many business and social networking activities.
- Young Leadership Society connects and recognizes workplace and community leaders ages 49 and below from diverse industries.
- Multicultural Leadership Society creates a platform that connects the region's growing ethnic, racial and international individuals, and strengthens links to and within these communities.
- African American Leadership Society (Charmaine Chapman Society) is the No. 1 philanthropic program for African Americans in the region.
- Women's Leadership Society is comprised of more than 3,300 local women who understand the importance of the "power of the purse."
- deToqueville Society recognizes individuals who make an annual major gift of $10,000 or more.