Undergraduate Medical Education
The Bander Center is committed to education of physicians early in their careers, and offers the following opportunities for undergraduate medical education:
- Case study on physician conflicts of interest integrated into Patient, Physician and Society I, taken by all 1st year medical students.
- Bander Center Associate Director Erin Bakanas co-directs a 4th year elective examining physician-pharmaceutical relationships, entitled "Who's Buying Lunch?"
- Scheduled talks at the Medical School on topics in Medical Business Ethics.
- The Bander Essay Contest in Medical Business Ethics offers monetary prizes to medical students and physicians for exceptional essays on the topic of medical business ethics. For more information, click here.
- All medical students are welcome to attend the Bander Center Endowed Lecture Series.
- An archive of cases that involve medical business ethics issues in healthcare.