Student Mail Services
PHONE: 314 977-1128
HOURS: Mon - Thurs, 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Fri, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat, 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
ROOM: Lower Level, Rm. 131
ADDRESS: 20 N. GRAND BLVD.
ST. LOUIS, MO 63103
Busch Student Center Contract Postal Unit provides postal services such as metered postage, stamps, priority mail, insured mail, delivery confirmation services and a variety of other USPS services to the campus community. It is also the home to mailboxes and postal delivery for students who wish to have their mail and packages delivered to an on campus address. The BSC CPU entrance is located on the lower level, outside rear of the building. You can contact the BSC CPU at 314.977.1128 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The BSC CPU accepts Credit/Debit Cards, cash or Billiken Bucks as payment for stamps/postage.
In order to comply with University policy concerning use of P-cards, the BSC Contract Postal Unit (Post Office) will no longer be able to accept Departmental AmEx P-cards as payment for stamps, postage or shipping. We will allow University Departments to continue using our services by asking for payment through IDO. For more information please contact Cindy Bush at 977-2049 or email@example.com.
Mail and package delivery process
- During the months of August, September and January, expect mail and package delivery to be delayed due to an increase in delivery activity.
- USPS delivery confirmation "delivered St. Louis, 63103" confirms that a package has arrived at the St. Louis Post Office, NOT that it has been received by Student Mail Services.
- Expect an estimated 24 to 48 hour delay from the time of USPS delivery confirmation until the package is received by Student Mail Services.
- Packages confirmed as delivered on Friday through Sunday will take up to 2 business days to be delivered to Student Mail Services.
- A lost mailbox key will result in a $25 charge.
BSC CPU carries only 'Forever' and standard current stamps, but can meter postage for any other denomination. If you would like to have special stamps or denominations ordered for special occasions or mailings, please contact Cindy Bush at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.977.2049.
Effective Sept 23, 2013: Anyone shipping overseas packages will need to complete, in English, and print out the appropriate Customs Forms 2976 or 2976A before bringing the package for shipment to any postal facility.
USPS will no longer accept handwritten Customs Forms for International shipments.
Any questions about this change should be directed to LeeToya Grant, email@example.com or 977.1128