Open Positions within the IT Intern Program
Are you looking for a fun, fulfilling and on-campus job? Look no further than the IT Intern Program.
Fall 2013 Positions are posted on CareerLink.
- Advanced Technology Intern
- Application Support Intern
- Desktop Systems Intern
- Enterprise Academic Systems Interns
- Network Technician
- Server and Storage Intern
- Service Desk Analyst: AHP
- Service Desk Analyst: Doisy
- Service Desk Analyst: Pathology
- SLUCARE Service Desk Analyst
- Student Service Desk Analyst
- Virtual Server and Storage Intern
To apply for a position
- Go to careers.slu.edu
- Click on CareerLink!
- Select Student
- Log in with you CareerLink username and password
- Search for "ITS"
Things to remember when applying:
- Upload a cover letter and current resume for each position
- Update your availability for each semester in your CareerLink Application
- Normal business hours are typically fall between 8am - 5pm and Service Desks run 7am - 7pm for positions unless otherwise noted
- Federal Work Study is required for positions, unless otherwise noted
Have a question?
Student Support Coordinator
Busch Student Center, Room 137