Disbursement Guide by Document Type
The following information provides a brief explanation of the purpose of the various disbursement forms which are available. See the applicable web pages for further information regarding the specific policies and procedures for each form.
- eSee Pay DPV/Direct Payment Voucher
- Finance Transaction Correction
- Inter-Departmental Order (eSeeIDO)
- Purchase Requisition
eSeePay DPV/Direct Payment Voucher
Purpose: To request a check to a payee for the specific type of expenditures identified below:
- Consulting/Professional Services (Non-Employees Only)
- Dues and Memberships
- Expense Reimbursements
- Honoraria (Non-Employees Only)
- Local Seminar/Conference Registration Fees
- Medical/Healthcare Services
- Moving and Relocation Expense Reimbursements
- Petty Cash Fund Reimbursements
- Prizes or Awards (Non-Employees Only)
- Professional Entertainment (Non-Employees Only)
- Speaker and Lecture Fees (Non-Employees Only)
- Subject/Patient Study Fees (Non-Employees Only)
- Subscriptions and Publications
- U.S. Postmaster Purchases
Purpose: The Finance Transaction Correction should be utilized to correct transactions posted in error and reallocate expenses between departments to reflect actual usage.
Purpose: To purchase goods and services provided by other University departments.
Purpose: To request a purchase order to a non-University vendor for the procurement of materials, supplies, equipment and services exceeding $100.