Sam's Club Vendor Program
- New Sam's Club cards can be issued anytime throughout the year, but will be linked to the most recently renewed primary account. The renewal dates on the 4 SLU primary accounts are:
- Dec 15
- Feb 15
- March 15
- Jul 15
- Departments interested in obtaining a Sam's Club card should email the new account holder's name to Business Services (email@example.com) along with a purchase order number for payment. Only the account holder can use the card, and they are non-transferrable.
- Sam's will accept standing purchase orders for card fees and in-store purchases. Please use vendor #000010578 (Sam's Club Direct) when you create your requisition. Sam's Club does not accept P-Cards in store or for renewal fees.
- Once the new card request is processed by our Sam's Representative, Business Services will email the new account number along with a copy of the Missouri Sales Tax Exempt letter. Bring these documents, along with a Photo ID and the printed confirmation letter/email to the Maplewood Commons store located at 1900 Maplewood Commons Drive, Maplewood, MO 63143 to obtain the card.
- Each year on the original sign-up date, cardholders will be contacted by Business Services for an updated PO number for the renewal fee or for a cancellation confirmation depending on the preference of the department.
- Contact Business Services immediately to terminate an account when a cardholder leaves the Department or the University. Existing accounts cannot be transferred to another member of the Department.
- All receipts are to be stored in your department, and at times accounts payable may request a receipt to verify certain purchases. Please note that purchases can only be made for business purposes.
- You may reserve products online for pick-up through Sam's Click 'n' Pull Program. Simply register a valid SLU Sam's Card account online at www.samsclub.com to start shopping today.
If you have any questions please contact Ellen Borowiak @ 314-977-7045 or firstname.lastname@example.org.