2014 Komen St. Louis Race for the Cure is June 14. Register with the Saint Louis University Cancer Center Team for VIP treatment on race day. Details below.
Build-A-Bear Workshop - Employee Health Fair
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Build-A-Bear World Bearquarters, 1954 Innerbelt Business Center Dr., St. Louis, MO 63114
Cancer Center Contacts: Dell Yates 314-268-7069 & MIchell Nickerson 314-577-8923
State of Missouri Department of Mental Health - Metropolitan St. Louis Psychiatric Center - Employee Health and Wellness Fair*
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Metropolitan St. Louis Psychiatric Center, 5351 Delmar Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63112
Cancer Center Contacts: Dell Yates 314-268-7069 & Michell Nickerson 314-577-8923
*Health screening is available.
Join us June 14 for Komen Race for the Cure
Register with the Saint Louis University Cancer Center Team by May 28 for exclusive race-day perks:
- Exclusive access to SLU's Midtown Village - a rest stop midway through the race.
- Sit, relax and listen to free music.
- Enjoy complimentary refreshments.
- Ham it up in our photo booth.
- Use our private team restrooms.
- Meet radio personalities from 92.3 WIL and 106.5 The Arch.
Your team T-shirt gets you in for free!
Final day for team registration is May 28. Learn more and register now!