Preparing for Marriage
College Church sponsors several Marriage Preparation Mini-Weekends throughout the year for engaged couples. These weekends focus on the spiritual and practical aspects of living out the Marriage Covenant. Couples from the parish serve as resource partners for each weekend.
- Spend time with your spouse-to-be reflecting on God's presence in your lives.
- Meet other couples who are proclaiming the Good News that God is in our midst and in our married lives.
- Reflect and dialogue on topics such as Covenant & Contract, Lovemaking, Communication, and Conflict.
- Learn more about your differences and how they can enhance your relationship.
- Receive materials that are tools for learning more about each other.
This program fulfills the requirements of the Archdiocese of St. Louis.
Marriage Enrichment gatherings offer married couples the opportunity to reflect on aspects of married life, enrich their marriage and converse with other married couples from the parish. They usually occur once in the fall and once in the spring, following the 10:30 a.m. Eucharist. Watch the Bulletin for announcements.
For more information on Marriage and Relationships, please visit the Cana Institute web site.