phone: (314) 977-2231
fax: (314) 977-1695
Role in the Center:
As a graduate assistant in the Center, Dipti assists in the administration of the Certificate in University Teaching Skills (CUTS) program. She also conducts research on teaching and learning topics; consults with graduate students about teaching; and assists Center staff with design, implementation, and assessment of programs.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Administration of the CUTS program
- Facilitating online seminars for CUTS program
- Consulting with CUTS participants to develop teaching philosophies and portfolios
- Organizing and facilitating orientation sessions about the CTTL for graduate students
- Conducting mid-semester focus groups
- Organizing and contributing to Center publications and web-based resources
- Conducting research on teaching and learning, including emerging learning technologies
- Providing support and/or training for learning technologies and the CTTL Learning Studio
Dipti Subramaniam joined the CTTL in 2012 as a graduate assistant. Prior to joining the CTTL, Dipti worked closely with faculty, staff members and students of the Executive Master of Health Administration program, where she served as teaching assistant for online course development, assistance and support. Dipti has also worked on extensive public health research projects with faculty members at College for Public Health and Social Justice, as well as with various communities, grassroots organizations, and healthcare organizations in the greater Saint Louis area, where she has experience designing and developing survey instruments, managing recruitment, leading focus groups, and analyzing both qualitative and quantitative data.