- Saint Louis Science Center - Fulltime Marketing Graphic Designer position. See FULL TIME POSITIONS / INTERNSHIPS.
- Missouri Botanical Garden -- Publications Department.
Spring: Jan. 15 to May 1 (3 months)
Summer: May 15 to Aug. 15 (3 months)
Fall: Sep. 1 to Dec. 15 (3 months)
Unpaid, but may be arranged through your school for college credit.
- Graphic Design Intern -- Must be a senior working on a BA in Graphic Design or a recent graduate. Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign for Mac OSX platform, scanning and color correction. Digital photography and web experience required. Standard duties include designing and printing posters, ads, and event cards; and assisting the Graphic Design staff as needed. Participate in brainstorming, design, direction, production, proof checking, and project management. Contact Ellen Flesch, Senior Graphic Designer/Intern Coordinator, Missouri Botanical Garden. Phone: 314-577-0851. Email: email@example.com.
- Photography Intern -- Must be a senior working on a BA in Photography/Arts or a recent graduate. Coursework completed in photography, specializing in digital cameras. Proficiency in Photoshop for the Mac platform, scanning, and color correction. Must have your own digital camera, cell phone, and transportation. Function as a staff photographer, shooting events and grip-and-grins, as well as editorial images; coordinate photo requests; archive/process digital files. Please send your resume and a pdf of 10 samples to: Jeff Ricker, Publications Editor/ Photo Intern Coordinator, Missouri Botanical Garden. Phone: 314-577-0825. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Centene Corporation -- Graphic arts intern. Paid. Report to Director of Communications and Public Affairs and to manager of the Communications Department. Responsible for assisting in design and production of employee newsletter Spotlight, graphic design of healthcare brochures, other promotional materials, printing bids, special projects. Requires 3.5 GPA. Send cover letter and resume to Lisa Julian at email@example.com. You will also need a letter of recommendation from Bill Tyler once you set up an interview.
- Artworks Design -- Graphic and Website design internship, unpaid. Need working knowledge of Photoshop plus either Dreamweaver/Flash or Illustrator/Indesign. For more internship information please visit: www.artworksdesign.com/about/employment.asp or contact Rich Rohrbach via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send resume and cover letter to: Internship, Artworks Design, 16100 Chesterfield Pkwy., Suite 380, St. Louis, MO 63017. No phone calls please.
- Web Innovation & Technology Services -- PR & marketing intern for events planning. Project-based, flexible hours. Must have knowledge of technology. Contact Angela Haas 314-382-1650. Visit www.witsinc.org.
Retutn to Internships