External Group Reservations
Saint Louis University offers unique venues ideal for...
- Weddings and Receptions: traditional or modern atmosphere for your special day
- Visit SLU's historic Saint Louis Room or the Wool Ballroom in Busch Student Center, or ask to see our other indoor and outdoor locations. An Event Specialist will work with you to make sure your special day goes exactly as you wish. University Catering Services, located in the building, offers a wide selection of gourmet menu items. Arrange beautiful decorations with Walter Knoll Florist, also in Busch Student Center.
- Meetings and Conferences: a modern, budget-friendly alternative to hotels
- Saint Louis University's Busch Student Center features a variety of retail shops and restaurants, in-house catering services, 18 meeting/boardrooms, a full-time audiovisual staff and one of the largest multipurpose rooms in the St. Louis area. Need more space? We have hundreds of other possibilities on campus! Visit our venue menu and rental rates for more information. If you are looking to host a summer conference with overnight housing, please visit our summer conference page for more information.
- Vendor Fairs: a trade show venue with an open, personal feel
- SLU's Busch Student Center is perfect for hosting groups of vendors. This high-tech, convertible and controllable space offers nearly 16,000 square feet. Busch Center also features wireless Internet access, ample power, a full-time audiovisual staff and in-house catering.
- Retreats: peaceful locations for personal and group reflection
- You can count on a Jesuit university to provide ample space for thought, prayer and personal development. See our retreat centers for more information.
Give us a call at 314-977-MEET (6338) or send us an e-mail at email@example.com to begin planning your next event.