The former Berea Presbyterian Church on Olive Boulevard, this facility features several multipurpose rooms as well as magnificent architectural features, including a vaulted ceiling and dark wood detailing in ornate patterns.
- Podium/attached microphone
- Portable 69'x92' projection screen
- Groups are not obligated to use the University catering service.
- Groups that use an outside caterer must remove all trash from the premises at the end of the event. A dumpster is located outside of the building for this purpose.
- Linen and china arrangements must be made through either the University catering service or caterer of choice.
- Parking is adjacent and complimentary for this venue. The parking lot is well-lit and has 78 total spaces, which includes 3 disabled spaces.
- Space rental fee for the Sanctuary is $600. Space rental fee for the St. Louise de Marillac Room is $700 and includes all adjacent break-out rooms. Rental includes all tables, chairs, set-up and take-down needs, listed audio-visual, and parking.
- Saint Louis University
3050 Olive St.
St. Louis, MO 63103
|Il Monastero - Sanctuary||200||128||200|
|Il Monastero - St. Louise de Marillac Room||250||144||200|
|Il Monastero - variety of meeting rooms, inquire for more information|
Il Monastero Floorplan
Give us a call at 314-977-MEET (6338) or send us an e-mail at email@example.com to begin planning your next event.