The Wool Ballroom on the lower level of the Busch Student Center was opened in 2003 when the center was completely renovated and expanded. It features state-of-the-art technology, including large projection screens and a built-in wireless audio system.
- Wired, wireless hand-held, and lavaliere microphones
- Pull-down screens
- Extension cords
- Media towers - Dell desktop tower, wired keyboard and mouse computer video and audio can connect to projector in room
- Media carts - Mac Mini computer, wireless keyboard & mouse, speakers in cart for audio, onboard projector
- CD/DVD Player
- LCD Projectors
- Wireless Internet Access is available
- Audio-visual equipment is reserved based upon availability. Additional charges will apply.
- (9) 4' x 8' stage sections
- Stage height - either 18" or 32"
- Stage skirt - black or blue
- Wheelchair ramp
- Staging equipment is reserved based upon availability.
- Groups are required to use the University catering service. Please contact 314-977-1559 for this information.
Linen arrangements must be made through the University catering service.
- Groups are required to use the on-site Walter Knoll Florist. Please contact 314-535-0606 for more information.
- Parking is available at either the Laclede or Olive/Compton Garages. Parking charges are determined via a tiered parking rate structure.
- Space rental fee is $650 per section or $2600 for entire ballroom. Rental includes all tables, chairs, as well as set-up and take-down needs.
- Saint Louis University
Busch Student Center, Rooms 170-173
20 N. Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63103
|Ballroom - all sections||1,600||1,000||1,600|
|Ballroom - section 170, 171 & 172||400||250||400|
|Ballroom - section 173||400||224||400|
Wool Ballroom Floorplan
Give us a call at 314-977-MEET (6338) or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin planning your next event.