ESL Testing Fee
ESL students who take the Saint Louis University Paper-based TOEFL and/or the Saint Louis University Writing Exam (SLUWE) must pay the ESL Testing Fee ($40) prior to taking the exam.
To pay the ESL testing fee, please follow the directions below:
1. Visit the SLU Marketplace to make your payment
2. On the left side menu, click "ESL Testing Fee"
3. Click: "PBT TOEFL/SLUWE/EAP Language Testing Fee"
4. Click: "Make Payment for Testing"
5. Enter your First Name and Last (Family) Name and click "Continue"
6. Click: "Checkout"
7. Enter your e-mail address and click "Continue Unregistered"
8. Enter your payment method and enter your billing address and click "Continue"
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the ESL program at 314.977.3210.