Changing Your SLU Net Password
Follow these steps to change your SLU Net password via the new password management site.
- Go to password.slu.edu.
- Log in using your current SLU Net ID and SLU Net password.
- Review the requirements for a new password.
- Enter your current password in the Old password: box.
- Create a new password and enter it in the New password: and Verify Password: boxes.
- Click Change Password.
- The last step is to sign out of all applications, log off your computer and then log back in to ensure all applications recognize your new password. You will also need to update your password on personal devices that connect to SLU Net wireless and/or use SLU e-mail, such as smart phones and tablets.
**Some applications will not accept passwords that contain special characters such as * & % : @ **
If you ever forget your SLU Net password, you can reset it yourself at password.slu.edu by following these steps:
- Click on Forgot Password?
- Enter your SLU Net ID.
- Answer all the questions with the correct information about yourself. Click Submit.
- Reset your password.