Fuze Meeting provides powerful features to display and share the following with others:
- Your audio, and the audio of your online participants (if enabled)
- Your HD video, and the Rich media content such as HD videos and high-resolution images
- Documents such as PowerPoint presentations and PDF files
- Your computer's entire screen/desktop for demonstrating tools, collaborating with participants on a document or Excel spreadsheet, or whatever your teaching or discussion needs require.
Now all SLU faculty, staff and students are able to get their own Fuze Meeting account! Students are eligible for a Premium account, and faculty and staff will be able to receive an Enterprise account. Information about the different accounts is listed below, including potential audio charges for faculty and staff accounts. Customers who already have Fuze Meeting accounts will not be affected by the new campus-wide implementation.[Top of Page]
No request to ITS is required! All SLU faculty, staff and students are able to create their own Fuze Meeting account in one of these three ways:
- Download and install the Fuze Meeting app from Fuze's website at https://www.fuzebox.com/download. Launch the app and log in with your SLU email address and password to create or access your Fuze account.
- Log in to mySLU and click on the Tools tab, then click on the Fuze Meeting icon to create or access your Fuze account.
- Go to www.fuzemeeting.com and click the "Log In" link at the top right corner of the page. Log in with your SLU email address and password to create or access your Fuze account.
Students receive a Premium account. Faculty and staff receive an Enterprise account. The table below lists the features available for each account type.
|Plan Features||Faculty and Staff Accounts
|HD Video Conference||12 Video Feeds||5 Video Feeds|
|Meeting Participants||100 Participants||12 Participants|
|Open "Hostless" Meetings||Available||Available|
|Webinar Mode||125 Participants||Not Available|
* Including Video Conference
|Host Delegate||Up to 2 other Fuze users can start and run the original Host’s Meetings||Not Available|
|Fuze Cloud Storage||10 GB||1 GB|
|Internet Calling (VoIP)||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|FREE Toll-audio (US)||Unlimited FREE Toll-audio (US)||Unlimited FREE Toll-audio (US)|
|Toll-free and Call-Me Audio Minutes
||240 minutes/month *
|International Audio Minutes||Applicable Rates||Not Available|
* Review the Possible Charges for Audio Connection options section of the Fuze Meeting Policies & Guidelines page for details on the potential costs.
** There are situations when a Student may need to host larger online collaboration sessions as part of his/her academic degree requirements, graduate assistant activities, etc. Faculty and Staff can Sponsor a Student and request an Enterprise Fuze Meeting account on the student's behalf. Review the Fuze Meeting Policies & Guidelines page for more information.[Top of Page]
The best way to be successful when using Fuze Meeting is to do a little training, testing, and preparation. Fuze provides different types of training to meet different users' needs:
- Review the Quick Start Guides.
Need to host or attend a meeting in a hurry? Start with the Quick Start Guides to get up and running quickly. Include this link in your Fuze invitations to help attendees easily join your meetings.
- View the On-Demand Tutorials at your own pace.
These 20 minute tutorials are available for PC, Mac, Tablet, and Mobile device users. https://www.fuzebox.com/support/fuze-ed/on-demand-tutorials
- Attend a Live Meeting with a Fuze Trainer.
Fuze Trainers are available Monday - Friday from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. CST. Anyone can register for an interactive session via Fuze Meeting with one of the Fuze Trainers by going to:
- Watch a Recorded Training Session.
At your convenience, watch recorded product demonstration by the Fuze Training team.
Have an issue during a meeting? Use the Report a Problem button in the Fuze app to open a ticket with Fuze Support and automatically attach the Fuze log files from your computer.
Any SLU user can contact Fuze's Support Team directly for assistance.
International callers: +1-415-692-4800
|hours:||Fuze's Live Support is available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday|
|web:||Submit and track your questions through Fuze’s online ticketing system at:
To request SLU ITS support with Fuze Meeting
- Please contact the IT Service Desk at 314-977-4000 or visit the IT Service Desk page for a complete listing of service desk locations and hours.
Learn More about Fuze Meeting:
- Basics of how to use Fuze Meeting
- Fuze and Tegrity-enabled classrooms
- Fuze Meeting policies and guidelines
Updated: 12/5/2013 by MB