#SLUTechFest2013 on October 3
Information Technology Services, along with the Student Government Association and the Reinert Center for Transformative Teaching and Learning, will be hosting a technology fair on Thursday, Oct. 3 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. in the Center for Global Citizenship. #SLUTechFest2013 will feature demonstrations of technology services available to students, faculty, and staff.
At the fair, attendees will have an opportunity to learn about Fuze Meeting, a real-time web-conferencing tool that will soon be available to all students, faculty and staff. Features of Blackboard Learn, Tegrity lecture capture, and other tools will also be demonstrated.
Food and attendance giveaways (including iPad Minis, iPad, iPhone 5S, 32" LED HDTV and more) are being sponsored by our vendors. Come for the food, stay for the technology and prizes.
Vendors on site will include:
- Fuze Meeting - web-conferencing tool
- TSI Classroom Technology
- Blackboard Learn
- McGraw Hill - Tegrity Lecture Capture
- Symantec AntiVirus
- Cognos Reporting
- Instructional Media Center
- Information Technology Security Services and Full Disk Encryption
- ITS Advanced Technology
- ITS Customer Service Group - Service Desks
- ITS web services
- Google Apps
- SLU Mobile
- mySLU Share
- Office of Research Development and Services
- Reinert Center for Transformative Teaching and Learning
- SLU Libraries
- Student Government Association