Create a New Page
Please note: Only certain users have permission to create pages in the CMS. If you attempt to create a page using the directions that follow and you cannot, please ask your CMS administrator or submit a question to the CMS Help Request Form to check your CMS permissions.
- In the Site Tree, select the folder where you want the page to appear, and then click the New button in the top toolbar, then click Page. (You also may right-click on the folder, and choose New and then Page.)
- In the pop-up window, enter a name for the page. (This name will appear in the Site Tree once the page is created.)
- In the Select Type drop-down list, you will see the option for page types (also called "schemas"). Select "Detail"; as it provides a basic template for a standard SLU page.
- Click Create.
- In each field on the page, select the appropriate item for your area or group. you can view your existing pages to verify the selections your page requires.
- When all the required fields are completed, you may check in the page.
- Before you can publish the new page, please Mark For Publish by clicking Mark/Unmark For Publish and clicking the check box.
- Move the page to the desired location within the folder by clicking on the page name in the Site Tree and dragging that item.
- Publish the page parent and all children.