Upload a Document File
Follow these steps to upload a Microsoft Word, PDF or other document.NOTE: The file name of your document cannot contain any spaces. If it does, save the file under a different name and upload that version.
- Click on the Assets button in the CMS main toolbar. This will bring up the Manage Assets box.
- On the left side of the Manage Assets box, choose/expand the Documents folder, then navigate to the subfolder where you'll be saving your document (all of your documents need to be saved in your site's documents folder).
- On the top right side of the Manage Assets box, click on Upload.
- Click the Select File to Upload button. This will bring up the file system for your computer. Navigate to wherever you've saved the document file on your computer. Once you've found the file, click on it and then click Open.
- If the file is replacing one that has been uploaded previously, click the box next to Replace Existing File.
- Click the Upload button.