Radiation Therapy Program
Radiation Therapy is very marketable career that should be considered by anyone desiring a career in allied health that combines the satisfaction of helping people during a difficult time in their lives, using highly technical treatment equipment and sophisticated scientific techniques. As you browse this site, you'll discover that the Radiation Therapy program at Saint Louis University has many qualities to offer:
- Originally founded in 1968, we have one of the oldest Radiation Therapy programs in the United States.
- As part of the SLU Health Sciences Center, which includes the School of Medicine, the School of Public Health and the Doisy College of Health Sciences, our Radiation Therapy program provides opportunities to students in a wide range of disciplines and skills involved in modern health care.
- Graduates have outstanding job placement. They are well-regarded and sought after.
- The Radiation Therapy Program (XRT) is affiliated with excellent clinical sites including Barnes Jewish Hospital Siteman Cancer Center, Saint Louis University Hospital, Missouri Baptist Medical Center, St. Anthony's Medical Center, Siteman Cancer-Center-St. Peters, SSM Lake St. Louis, SSM St. John's Mercy Medical Center David Pratt Cancer Center, SSM Cancer Center at St. Clare Hospital in Fenton, and Belleville Cancer Treatment Center in Swansea, Illinois.
- Because of SLU's Jesuit mission, we offer volunteer and leadership opportunities that will help you develop into an exceptional, ethical health professional.
- Small class sizes provide an intimate learning environment and close instructor supervision. About The Radiation Therapy Program