Mission Grant Criteria
...the pursuit of truth for the greater glory of God and for the service of humanity...
A project or activity must meet 5 criteria to be considered for a SLU Mission Grant:
1. The project or activity must promote and reflect one or more elements of the SLU
Mission ...the pursuit of truth for the greater glory of God and for the service of
2. You must be personally involved in the project or activity (no pass-through funding of
other people's projects, please);
3. You must be a full-time employee of the University, or a full-time SLU student,
during the time the project or activity takes place;
4. The grant monies must be spent in the same fiscal year in which they are received;
5. The grant supports content, and may not be used for food or other refreshments;
6. You must attend a wrap-up meeting/exhibition of your work at the end of the semester
of the academic year in which you receive your grant. At this gathering you will meet
with other grant recipients and the SLU Mission Grant Program committee to present
and discuss your project or activity, and the results it produced.