Instructor, DNP(c), FNP, RN
Saint Louis University
School of Nursing
phone: (314) 977-8932
fax: (314) 977-8949
Teaching: Dr. Snell is an experienced educator in both graduate and undergraduate nursing education. She currently teaches Advanced Pathophysiology and Advanced Clinical Studies of Women and Children in the Family Nurse Practitioner Program.
Research: Dr. Snell's research interests include: Infectious disease and risk behaviors.
Practice: Dr. Snell practices as a Family Nurse Practitioner in a community health center in St. Louis Missouri. She serves predominately low income or medically underserved populations.
Professional and Scholarly Activities:
- Member of Missouri Nurses Association
- National Organization of Nurse Practitioners Faculties
- Member of Midwest Nursing Research Society
- Currently serving on the Missouri State Board of Nursing
- Member of Alpha Sigma Nu
- DNP, Saint Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- MSN, Family Nurse Practitioner, Indiana State University, Terra Haute, Indiana
- BSN, Barnes Jewish College of Nursing at Washington University Medical Campus St. Louis, MO