MSN/MPH, RN, Instructor
Saint Louis University
School of Nursing
office: (314) 977-8953
fax: (314) 977-8949
Teaching: Vicki Moran joined the Saint Louis University School of Nursing in August 2002 as adjunct clinical faculty. She currently is full time faculty and teaches in the following areas: Pharmacology, Public Health, and Complex Care Practicum.
Practice: Vicki Moran has been working at Saint Louis University Hospital in a variety of clinical areas including: Trauma/Surgical ICU, Emergency Department, Post Anesthesia Care Unit, and Department of Trauma.
Research and Scholarly Activities: She is currently working on her PhD with an emphasis on teaching strategies to promote critical thinking in nursing students.
- MSN, Nursing, Saint Louis University
- MPH, Public Health, Saint Louis University
- BSN, Nursing, Saint Louis University
- Certified Nurse Educator (CNE)
- Basic Life Support Instructor (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Instructor (ACLS)
- Trauma Nurse Specialist (TNS)
- Trauma Nurse Core Course Instructor (TNCC)
- Advanced Trauma Core Course Instructor (ATCN)
- Association of Community Health Educators (ACHNE)
- Sigma Theta Tau - Nursing Honor Society