- Graduate Education Application and fee (online application).
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended in sealed envelopes
- 3 letters of reference.
- GRE results for test taken within last 5 years.
- Goal statement
- Copy of current unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state in which clinical experience will be done.
- Copy of current CPR (American Heart Association)
- One year of clinical experience
- Personal interview may be required
All transcripts should be mailed to:
Saint Louis University
Verhaegen Hall, Suite 117
3634 Lindell Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63108
A cohort is admitted to start the Post BSN to DNP program every fall and spring semester. The deadline for receipt of the Application for Admission and all supporting documents is:
- April 1 for fall semester
- September 1 for spring semester