Four-Year Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- High school diploma or acceptable score on the General Educational Development Test (GED). An official high school transcript must be submitted.
- High school GPA of 3.2 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Transfer students must have a GPA of 3.4 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- High school or college entry-level chemistry and biology courses.
- ACT composite score of 24, with all sub-scores of 22 or higher.
- Extracurricular activities also are considered in admission decisions.
- The freshman application deadline for fall is December 1.
Admission to the baccalaureate nursing program is based on your academic records. Emphasis is placed on the quality of your high school or college experience - the courses you have taken, your ACT or SAT score, as well as your grade point average and class rank.