(1) Maloney, S.M. (2011). College student high-risk drinking as a maladaptive Serious Leisure Hobby. Occupational Therapy in Mental Health, 27, 155-177.
(2) Goodman, G., Flinn, S., & Maloney, S.M. (2009). Ergonomic interventions for computer users with Cumulative Trauma Disorders in the workplace. In I. Söderback (Ed.) International handbook of occupational therapy intervention (pp 71-82). Åkersberga, Sweden: Springer.
(3) Maloney, S.M. (2007). Occupational therapy. In S. Chisolm (Ed) The health professions: trends and opportunities in U.S. health careers (pp 255-271). Boston, MA: Jones & Bartlett. (
4) Maloney, S.M. & Griffith, K. (in press). Service-learning and the development of occupational therapy students' therapeutic communication skills. Occupational Therapy in Mental Health.
(5) Stevens, D., Maloney, S. M., & Bazyk, S. (in press) An exploration of out-of-school time use and meaningful occupations for four teenage boys: A qualitative case study. Journal of Occupational Therapy, Schools & Early Intervention.