Official verifications of enrollment are available free of charge from the Office of the University Registrar.
Many lenders will mail deferment forms to students. Due to the large number of requests received we do not complete individual deferment forms. We generate Enrollment Verifications in lieu of completing the forms.
The National Student Clearing House is notified of all students' enrollment status two weeks prior to the start of each semester as well as on a rolling basis throughout. Requests for Verification of Enrollment other than those for VISA purposes (International Students) will not be processed until two weeks prior to the semester start date.
To request verification of enrollment for insurance purposes please use one of the methods outlined below:
- Banner Self Service
- Log into MySLU, click on the Tools tab and click on Self Service Banner
- Once in Self Service Banner click on Student, then on Student Records, then on Request Enrollment Verification
- Select the Term, Verification Type, and Number of Copies and click Continue
- Select an address from the drop down menu or enter it manually and click Continue
- Review the information displayed to ensure it is accurate and click Submit Request
- Enrollment Verifications requested online are printed the following business day
- In Person
- Visit the Office of the University Registrar with a picture ID and we can furnish you with an Enrollment Verification