We are pleased to offer this New Feature as of the Fall 2011 semester
Some courses at Saint Louis University now have an automated waitlist.
This allows you to add yourself to the waitlist for a closed course.
If / When space becomes available you are notified via an E-mail to your SLU E-mail account.
You can then register for the course through the MySLU Add/Drop classes screen.
The date and time you added yourself to a waitlist is stored and students are notified on a first-come-first-serve basis.
How to Waitlist
- When you attempt to register for a closed course with a waislist you will be prompted to select "Waitlisted" and then click "Submit Changes"
- If you do not want to be on the waitlist select "None" and click "Submit Changes"
- If/When a seats becomes available you will receive an E-mail
- You will have 24 hours to register for the course
- Navigate to your Add/Drop classes page and change the status to "Web Registered"
- If you fail to register within the allotted time the seat will be given to the next student on the waitlist
- Once your schedule is finalized please remove yourself from any remaining waitlists via the Add/Drop classes page
- Change the status of the course to "Web Dropped"
- When a waitlist exists the Seats Remaining column, "REM", on the class search is NOT accurate. If a seat opens, priority goes to the waitlisted students. You may add yourself to a waitlist to get future available seats.
- Waitlists are deleted each semester when online registration, closes