Summer Visiting Application
To enroll in Summer 2014 courses as a visiting undergraduate student, the Office of University Registrar at Saint Louis University will require that applicants complete an online application.
Applying online lets you create a Login ID and PIN to access the system anytime and view the progress of your application. Once you have started your online application, use your created Login ID/PIN to check your application status.1. Log In to the Application System OR Create a Login ID and PIN foryour application
There are 3 Steps to complete a Summer Visiting Undergraduate application.
1. Create a Login ID and PIN for your application
Click Here - If this is your first time filling out an admission application:
- Click the link titled "First Time User Account Creation" that is located directly under the Login button.
- Create a Login ID and PIN
- Login ID - can be up to nine alphanumeric characters
- PIN - must be six numbers
- Once you have created your Login ID/PIN and verified your PIN, you can begin completing your admission application.
2. Select an Application Type and Admission Term
- In the Application Type dropdown choose Summer Visiting Undergraduate.
- In the Admission Term dropdown choose Summer 2014.
3. Complete the Application Checklist
When you first begin the online application, all of the checklist items required for your application will have a blue "I" icon next to them; this means that they are incomplete. As you complete the application, these items will have a red checkmark next to them so you know what portions of your application have been completed.
There are five sections:
- Address and Phone
- Personal Information
- Previous College
- Additional Information
While filling out the checklist there are buttons on the bottom of the screen:
- Checklist - If you would like to save your changes and return to the main checklist screen
- Continue - If you would like to save the current section and continue on to the next section
- Finish Later - if you would like to return to the application menu and complete your application at a later time
- Return to Checklist Without Saving Changes - If you would like to return to the checklist without saving your information