Welcome to the Executive Advisory Board!
The Executive Advisory Board is an external consultative committee that assists the Associate Deans and Dean of the School for Professional Studies (SPS) in enhancing the education, research, and service missions of the school, as well as the university as a whole. The goals of the advisory board are to contribute to the advancement of SPS within the following areas:
- Provide financial support to SPS, including personal and corporate donations, fund-raising, and contract, grant and partnership opportunities.
- Identify trends in the business and service sectors and evaluate their impact on education, research and university service.
- Provide input and feedback on School and program initiatives in relation to short and long-term planning.
- Provide advice about career fields and industry expectations for SPS students.
- Identify experiential learning opportunities, such as internships, co-operative programs, mentorships and projects, for the SPS students.
- Identify lecturers and guest speakers for classes and seminars from business and the service sector.
- Enhance School visibility and serve as ambassadors for SPS and Saint Louis University as a whole.
If you have any questions about the board, or have fresh ideas that might assist its mission, please contact LaShone Gibson (email@example.com), Associate Dean of Global Relations, at 314-977-3209.
Individuals and employers who represent the board are:
- Mr. Andy Benes, Former Major League Baseball Player, Pitcher for the St. Louis Cardinals
- Ms. Katherine Cain, Executive Direction, Center for Workforce and Organizational Development
- Mr. Eddie Davis, President and Executive Director, Center for the Acceleration of African American Business
- Ms. Kristin Elsner, Coordinator, Marketing and Recruitment, School for Professional Studies, Saint Louis University
- Ms. Jo Gardner, Test Team Lead and Integration, The Boeing Company
- Mr. Steven Georgevitch, Supply Chain Manager, The Boeing Company
- Dr. Jennifer Giancola, Dean, School for Professional Studies, Saint Louis University
- Ms. LaShone Gibson,Associate Dean of Global Relations, School for Professional Studies, Saint Louis University
- Ms. Anne Haltenhof, Project Planning, Wachovia
- Mr. Chris Heinz, MRI Network, Westport One
- Mr. Steve Ippolito, Retired Finance & Administration Director and E-Commerce Projects & Procurement, Compliance Specialists
- Mr. Dennis Jenkerson, Fire Chief, Saint Louis Fire Department
- Mr. Eric Luchetti, Digital Content Manager, FOX Sports Midwest
- Ms. Kimberly K. McCurdy, Assistant Vice President, Information Technology, Enterprise
- Dr. David Munz, Professor, Department of Psychology, Saint Louis University
- Ms. Kitty Nangle Lohrum, Director of Development, Saint Louis University
- Ms. Erin O'Neil-Hayes, Former Producer, Busch Satellite Network, KMOX 1120, Total Information AM
- Mr. Jeff Robertson, Director of IT, Infrastructure & Network Services
- Ms. Ana Romero-Lizana, Director of International Business Development, World Trade Center
- Ms. Angela D. Schaefer, Director of Human Resources, Thompson Coburn LLP
- Fr. Paul Stark, S.J., Vice President for Mission and Ministry, Saint Louis University
- Mrs. Patricia Smith Thurman, Former Group Executive, Mastercard Technologies