Center for Service and Community Engagement
The Saint Louis University Center for Service and Community Engagement creates a coordinated interface between the University and the urban communities that surround it, seeking ultimately to prepare participants to be effective servant leaders and agents for social change, as well as to foster the creation of a just and equitable society by supporting efforts of students, faculty, and staff in the areas of community service, service learning, academic research, and community partnerships.
We serve the entire SLU campus as a clearinghouse and consultants for:
- Service opportunities for students, faculty, staff and alumni.
- Academic learning and community engagement.
- Research to identify strategies that will enhance a just and equitable society.
What's Going On Now?
- Save the Date - Social Justice Fair
Interested in taking your service efforts to the next level? Hungry to work for social change? Attend the first ever Social Justice Fair, as part of Atlas Week. Wednesday, April 2nd from 3-5pm in the Center for Global Citizenship. More to come!
- Readers 2 Leaders In The News!
One of the CSCE's signature programs, Readers 2 Leaders, was featured in KSDK's "Making A Difference" segment. Check out the whole story by clicking here!