Alcohol and Drug Treatment
Treatment for Alcohol and Other Drugs may include the following:
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Inpatient Program
- Participation in AA, NA, Al-Anon, etc.
If you have been referred for an alcohol or other drug assessment from the Office of Student Conduct you must arrive 15-30 minutes before your appointment to complete an online assessment.
There are resources available to students who have concerns about their alcohol/drug use:
- Individual and group counseling for substances at Student Health and Counseling Services. Please call 314-977-7192 to set up an appointment with a counselor.
- SHARP I & II (Saint Louis University Alcohol Reduction Program): call 314-977-7192.
- SLU Recovery Group meets on campus one evening per week at 6:00 p.m. Please email Jay Winig or call 314-977-2833 for more information.
- AA meetings are held at Saint Xavier College Church Parish Center on Thursday evening at 7:00 p.m.. Please email or call Jay Winig.
- Centerpointe Hospital treatment facility for inpatient and/or outpatient services. You may reach them by calling: 636-441-7300 or clicking the link above.
- Local AA meetings - 314-647-3677
- Local NA meetings - 314-830-3232
- Young people in Recovery
Resources for parents: