Welcome to the 1818 ACC Program! Whether for a prospective high school or a partner high school, this page contains many helpful resources. The 1818 ACC Program utilizes the talented teachers and quality courses from its partner high schools to offer their students college credit. Many benefits accrue to high schools, as well as benefits to students in offering 1818 ACC credit.
Semester Specific Resources
Additional Registration Resources
New Teacher/Coordinator Training and Pre-Service Conference Presentations
Partner School Intent to Participate Letter (to be completed by Principal, Assistant Principal, or Coordinator Annually)
Interested in offering 1818 ACC at your high school but don't know how to get started?
Click here to download the New Partner School Inquiry form.
Click here for New Teacher Information
Click here for Library Visit information
Students with Disabilities: College vs. High School
- Personnel Information Form: PDF
- High School Demographic Form: PDF
- Adjunct Course Approval Form: PDF
- Sample Course Syllabus: PDF or Microsoft Word
- Institutional Scholarship: PDF (for high school teachers NOT currently teaching in the 1818 ACC Program - must include additional Tuition Scholarship Form)
- Tuition Scholarship: PDF (for Full and Provisional 1818 ACC Adjunct Instructors)
- External Tuition Scholarship: PDF (for Full and Provisional 1818 ACC Adjunct Instructors)
How to use a tuition scholarship through 1818 ACC:
- Register for your graduate course(s) through the respective department or MySLU
- Submit the appropriate (see above) completed scholarship form(s) to the 1818 ACC Program Office