Nuclear Medicine Technology Program
The department offers several curricular tracks for students earning a bachelor of science degree in nuclear medicine technology (NMT).
- The Bachelor of Science in NMT is the standard curriculum track students follow.
- The Bachelor of Science in NMT + Pre-Medicine option is a curriculum track designed for students pursuing medical school after graduation.
- The Bachelor of Science in NMT + Pre-Physician Assistant option is a curriculum track designed for students pursuing physician assistant school after graduation.
- A 2+2 option for students who currently possess associates of applied science degree in radiography with current ARRT certification who wish to pursue a bachelor's degree in nuclear medicine technology. With completed pre-requisite courses, the nmt degree can be awarded in 2 years.
- A second degree NMT option for students who currently possess a bachelor's degree seeking training in nuclear medicine technology. Once all prerequisite courses are successfully completed, students can complete the program in 12 months.