University Committee on Student Conduct
UCSC members hear conduct cases in which suspension or expulsion may be a factor. The committee consists of faculty, staff and student representatives. All members of the committee must be approved by the President of the University and receive the same level of training as the faculty and staff members receive. In addition to weekly Committee hearings, the members may be called upon to promote policy literacy and character development at SLU.
- Good academic and conduct standing
- Student members must be either a Sophomore, Junior or Senior
- Must be able to maintain confidential information
- Organizational and Time Management is a must
- Reliable and Dependable
- Good reasoning and inquiry skills
- Knowledge of campus resources
- Potential student members must serve at least one year on the Student Conduct Board
- Valuable experience on a hearing board.
- Improve student skills in communication, organization, empathy, and expression.
- Educate students about acceptable community behaviors.
- Instill a true sense of mission and cura personalis.
- Gain valuable leadership experience.
- Student members provide a needed peer perspective for students in the conduct process.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 977-7326 with any questions.