Fall 2012 Intramural Season
Fall Session 2 of intramurals is in full swing! If you didn't get a chance to sign up for this session, make sure to sign up for session 3 in January! The registration forms will be available in the lobby of the Simon Recreation Center or ask your RA for a form if you live in a residence hall! We have some great sports on tap this session with leagues for Men, Women, and Co-Rec:
- Indoor Volleyball
- Indoor/ Outdoor Soccer
- Floor Hockey
All intramural participants need to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
** IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.**
To create an IMLeagues account:
1. Go to www.imleagues.com/SLU/Registration
Go to www.imleagues.com and click Create Account
Go to www.imleagues.com and click "Log in with Facebook" if you have a facebook account with your school email attached - this will automatically create an account, fill in your info, and join you to the school (steps 2-4)
2. Enter your information, and use your School email if applicable (@slu.edu) and submit.
3. You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
4. You should be automatically joined to your school - If not you can search schools by clicking the "Schools" link
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
1. Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
2. Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page
Click on the "St. Louis University" link to go to your school's homepage on IMLeagues.
3. The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (Men's, Women's, Co-Rec, etc.)
5. Choose the division you'd like to play in (Monday 5PM, Tuesday 5PM, etc.)
6. You can join the sport one of three ways:
a. Create a team (For team captains)
i. Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the "Invite Members" link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
1. If they've already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
2. If they haven't yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the "Invite by Email Address" box, and input their email address.
b. Join a team
i. Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
ii. Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
iii. Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
iv. Going to the captain's playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
c. Join as a Free Agent
i. You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you'd like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
Participation in the Intramural Program is purely voluntary and is at the risk of the individual. Saint Louis University is not responsible for the payment of medical or other accident-related costs as a result of participation in intramural sanctioned activities.
Participants who do not have accident coverage are encouraged to secure health insurance prior to participation in the Intramural Program. For more information about intramurals contact Sam Kelner.