Faculty & Staff Reservations
How to Reserve Space for an Event on Campus
- Download and complete the internal request form.
- Fax (314-977-1419) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) the completed form to University Event Services.
- An Event Specialist will review your request and either confirm your event or contact you if there's a problem. Until Event Services sends a confirmation of your event, your reservation is only tentative.
- Once you receive the confirmation/contract, sign it and return it to Event Services within 10 days of receiving it -- or your reservation will be released.
Reserve Space Early
These University services require the following advance notice.
- Grounds and Facilities (10 business days notice not inclusive of event date) (all outdoor space reservations, tents, banner hanging, electric power, outdoor furniture, disabling irrigation)
- Public Safety (5 business days notice not inclusive of event date) (crowd control, building access, gallery security, events with alcohol)
- Housekeeping (7 business days notice not inclusive of event date) (room layouts, cleaning, waste disposal)
- Audiovisual Equipment (2 business days notice not inclusive of event date)
The following venues have specific guidelines. Please download the appropriate set of guidelines for your event, sign and return to your event specialist. (All guidelines are PDF format.)
- Allied Health Multipurpose Room guidelines
- Boileau Hall guidelines
- Busch Student Center guidelines
- Il Monastero guidelines
- Pere Marquette Gallery guidelines
- Refectory Hall guidelines
- Sinquefield State Room guidelines
- University departments can co-sponsor events with external organizations.
- Please read the Sponsorship Guidelines to see what qualifies, and what your event may cost.
- Do not assume receipt of the event request form equals confirmation. Your event is not confirmed until Event Services receives the completed form and notifies you of approval.
- Do not send out invitations, make fliers or programs, place rental orders or confirm catering until you have received confirmation from Event Services that your event is approved.
- Event Services reserves the right to cancel the reservation if it conflicts in any way with the general policy of the University regarding special events. Event Services also reserves the right to change reservations to other spaces with the understanding that, if possible, comparable facilities will be provided when the change is necessary.
- Client agrees to be responsible for any damages to University facilities and/or property or injury to other persons caused by persons using University facilities.
Give us a call at 314-977-MEET (6338) or send us an e-mail at email@example.com to begin planning your next event.