Contract Approval Process
- All contracts/agreements, including maintenance agreements, must be sent to the Purchasing department for review and upper management's signature.
- Once Purchasing has reviewed the contract, it is forwarded to General Counsel for approval.
- The recommended modifications are reviewed with the department and/or vendor. The modified contract is sent to the vendor first for signature.
- After obtaining vendor signature, the contract is forwarded back to Purchasing to be signed by an authorized individual which includes the V.P. & General Counsel, Provost, V.P. & CFO, the University President and those with presidential delegated permission.
- A final, signed copy is made and forwarded to the department.