Letter To AlumniIf you are looking at this webpage, you are probably actively looking for a job or are considering a job search. In this rough economic time, there is a lot of fear and anxiety about the job market. While the media continues to cover stories about company bankruptcies and downsizings, there are jobs available. The trick is in conducting an effective job search that will reveal results.
Career Services is here to help you throughout your job search. Because you are a Saint Louis University alumna/alumnus, our services are free. Whether you are considering a career switch or looking for a job in your area of experience, a career counselor can help. We offer the following services to alumni-all free of charge:
- Career counseling to help you target your job search
- Career assessments if you are thinking about a new career
- Resume and cover letter development and critiques
- Mock interviews to give you feedback on interviewing skills
- Access to CareerLink, our on-line jobs and career information database
- Accessibility to participate in career fairs and other events sponsored by Career Services
To make an appointment with a career counselor, call 314-977-2828. (If you live outside of the St. Louis area, a phone appointment can be arranged.)
Happy job searching!
Director, Career Services