Saint Louis University Online Summer Classes
Have a Get-Ahead Summer - Take SLU Classes Online, Anywhere!
Register now for a 4-week or 8-week online SLU class!
- Take classes anytime, anywhere with the flexible online format through Saint Louis University
- Knock out a course in a few weeks and still have plenty of time for your vacation plans
- SLU's online courses are affordable
- Scholarships are available for the summer
- Summer courses will help you get ahead for the fall term
- Just follow the two easy steps.
Step 1: Pick out your summer course(s).
- 2013 SLU Summer Schedule
- Intersession I is a 4-week session: June 3-29
- Intersession II is a 4-week session: July 1-Aug 1
- Summer Session is an 8-week session: June 3-Aug 27
Step 2: Register now!
- New Students
Interested in taking classes at SLU for the first time? Fill out the easy, free online application form. There are even new student scholarships available that you may be eligible for.
- Current SPS Students
If you know which classes you want to take, register using Banner Self Service or complete an online registration form.
- Current SLU (Non-SPS) Students
Acquire approval from your school/college by completing the Change of Registration form. Once complete, please fax to Deb Blanquart at 314.977.2333 or mail to Brouster Hall, 3840 Lindell Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63108.
- Visiting Students
Visiting (non-SLU) students are welcome to take SLU summer courses. Visiting students from other colleges and universities are required to be in good academic standing at their home institution. All visiting students must fill out the Quick App Form before summer courses registration can be completed.
If you would like assistance with course selection or have questions, please call us at 314.977.2330, 1.800.734.6736, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a great summer!