Magnetic Resonance Imaging Program
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) is a marketable career merging patient care with high field magnets. As you explore this site, you'll discover that the MRI Program at Saint Louis University has many qualities to offer
- A new program founded in 2012, we are unique as being one of only a few Bachelor of Science in MRI degrees offered in the country.
- As part of the SLU Medical Campus, which includes the School of Medicine, the School of Public Health and the Doisy College of Health Sciences, our Magnetic Resonance Imaging Program provides opportunities to students in a wide range of disciplines and skills involved in modern health care.
- The MRI Program is affiliated with excellent clinical sites including Barnes Jewish Hospital, Saint Louis University Hospital, Missouri Baptist Medical Center, SSM Healthcare St Clare, St Joseph Health Center, John Cochran V.A. Medical Center, SSM Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center, Mercy Outpatient Services, and Memorial Hospital of Belleville, Illinois.
- Because of SLU's Jesuit mission, we offer volunteer and leadership opportunities that help students develop into exceptional, ethical health professionals.
- Small class sizes provide an intimate learning environment and close instructor supervision.