Program EvaluationSLUCOR's interdisciplinary team helps foundations, non-profit organizations, government agencies and corporations answer important questions about their projects, policies and programs.
In partnership with our clients, we identify barriers to projects, assist leaders in decision-making and develop tactics for the implementation of key programs. Our unique approach to program evaluation capitalizes on the SLUCOR team's technical expertise in measurement, study design, cost-benefit analysis, and data management, as well as its experience with many types of medical and public health interventions.
We can contribute to projects in one or more of the following ways:
- Accountability: Documenting execution of proposed work plans.
- Knowledge generation: Creating new understanding about what works and what does not.
- Technical Assistance: Supporting the internal evaluation efforts of clients with well-designed and usable measurement tools.
- Data management: Receiving, processing and storing outcome data.
- Communicating results: Reporting program results effectively to the target audience.
- Tobacco use prevention and cessation.
- Community-based asthma care and education services.
- Diabetes self-management education.
- Youth health promotion.
- Substance abuse prevention.
- Employer-sponsored wellness services.