Requirements for Application to the MS in Health Outcomes Research and Evaluation Sciences Program
Entry into the MS in Health Outcomes Research and Evaluation Sciences program is limited to the Fall semester. Students may apply for full-time (3 courses per semester) or part-time (1-2 courses per semester) status. The program operates on a rolling admissions process and does not have an application deadline. Upon receipt of a completed application, the admissions committee will review the application and make a decision about admissions. You can expect an admissions decision eight to ten weeks after receipt of your completed application.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in a social science, biomedical science, or related discipline
- A professional statement discussing your interest in pursuing an MS in Health Outcomes Research and Evaluation Sciences. Your statement should include your career goals, relevant work experience, and any experiences you believe will contribute to your success as a graduate student and as a health outcomes researcher in the future.
- A resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Completion of the ETS Personal Potential Index by 3 references. Available at http://www.ets.org/ppi.
- Transcripts from most recent degree(s)
- Completed online application
- Receipt of the $55 application fee
The online application can be found here.