New Student Orientation
All new students are encouraged to attend New Student Orientation, and this New Student Orientation webpage includes important NSO resources that are accessible to you from anywhere, anytime.
Once you've received your letter of acceptance into the School for Professional Studies, you should:
- Attend New Student Orientation!
- Thursday, January 9, 2014, 5:30 pm - 7:00 p.m. Register to attend
- Orientation will be in Brouster Hall, located at 3840 Lindell Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63108. There is free on-site parking available.
- Get your SLU ID Card from Parking and Card Services (DuBourg Hall, Room 33). Students enrolled in programs offered entirely online do not require an ID card.
- Familiarize yourself with mySLU. Through the mySLU web portal, you can access your SLU Google e-mail account, Google Apps, Banner Self-Service, and SLUGlobal for online courses.
- Pay for tuition. It is your responsibility to access and pay your bill through the Bill Payment Suite (accessible through mySLU) or an alternate method.
- Purchase your books. Textbooks can be purchased from the bookstore at Busch Student Center (St. Louis campus) or online at http://slu.bkstore.com.
Additional Online NSO Resources
To learn more about financial aid, setting up your SLU e-mail, and the online and campus resources available at SLU, we encourage you to view the informational videos provided below. You can also chat with admissions (when available) using the chat buttons to your right.
Information Technology Services (mySLU, SLU Google E-mail)
Student Success Center: Academic Support (Tutoring/Writing)