Chaifetz Arena Parking
Effective immediately, the SLU community should be aware of the proper parking arrangements for events at Chaifetz Arena. The resident lots are unavailable for Arena event parking - please avoid the Gonzaga, Regis, St. Peters, and LeMoyne lots.
Event Parking east of Grand Avenue (Olive Garage & designated lots)
All revenue from Chaifetz Arena parking supports the building operation. SLU permit holders will be required to pay the designated parking fees at these locations:
- The Olive Garage has been the main location patrons are using for Arena parking.
- Some drivers prefer the surface parking lots, which offer convenient entry and exit and help to ease traffic congestion. Lots available for event parking include:
- Theresa (at Olive & Theresa)
- Washington North & South (at Washington and Josephine Baker)
- Monastero (Olive east of Compton, between Cardinal and Garrison)
- Sigma-Aldrich (at Compton and Spruce)
SLU Parking west of Grand Avenue (Laclede Garage & designated lots)
SLU permit holders who display their valid hangtag from the rearview mirror will receive complimentary parking in these areas:
- SLU permit holders may park in the Laclede Garage after 4 p.m. for event parking. Access the garage at the west "Cardholder Only" entrance to avoid the general parking for the event.
- Parking is available after 5:30 p.m. on lots west of Grand. Obtain access with your parking card. Surface lot locations include:
- Georgetown (on Laclede, between Grand and the Simon Rec. Center)
- Fordham (behind Reinert Hall)
- Santa Clara (behind the Shell station at Grand and Forest Park Parkway)
- All other "General" lots on campus--Seattle, St. Joseph, Loyola, and Holy Cross.
For your convenience, click here for a map of Chaifetz Arena parking locations (108 Kb .pdf). In addition, please refer to our University Parking Map (1.8 Mb .pdf) for available lots west of Grand Avenue.