Other SLU LAW Links
- CALI This program (unlike a web link) is available in the computer lab. If you use you own computer, you will need to pick up software from the law library: CALI means Computerized Assisted Legal Information. This is a good way to quiz yourself to determine if you really do understand those various legal topics.
- Need a casebook? Go online to the Bookstore.
Other Helpful Links
- Good information on a variety of sources.
- Official Supreme Court Site.
- Good source of law, especially current info on S. Court Docket.
- The WWW Virtual Library at the U. of Indiana: this site allows you to research legal topics.
- A great source of all different kinds of material, from pre-law to bar information.
- Better than the 100+ volume set - the Encyclopedia Britannica online.
- Put in the area of law, city and state - and voila - a pretty good list of attorneys for all those cold calls.